Soft Silk, Saree
Grey Soft Silk Saree
The color rendition of the products may vary according to the ambient lighting conditions and the color calibration of digital LED devices. If you would like more clarity before your purchase, please contact our experts at +91 72591 66916 ( Mon – Fri 7:30 am to 11:59 pm IST) or email us at [email protected]
Blouse Length0.9 Meters
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat only
In a few Soft Silk Sarees, there would be cross weaving between the body and the pallu; which is quite natural and is a sign of pure handloom sarees.